1. Requests are completely free. No points, no paypal, no money, nothing.
2. Now that I have a PenPad, and a paint program, once i draw the requested picture, i will scan it onto my computer, trace it, and color it.
3. If you can already draw really well, there needs to be a reason why you are asking me to draw that picture. Examples being for a "Different Styles" Meme, or a blog/fanfic on another website. If you have no reason, and you can draw well, then im sorry, but i will most likely not accept the request.
4. If im really lazy, and the picture just needs to show a certain topic, or point, i MAY take out parts of someones body. But ill try to add other stuff to make up for that.
5. I will draw them when i can, but most likely it will be soon. Otherwise, i WILL do it, just be patient and remind me if you get concerned or impatient.
1. They will cost . Here is the setup:
-hand-drawn and left as so: 2
-drawn, then traced and colored on tablet: 5
-drawn, colored, and a few (more than 2) background things: 8
-drawn and colored, with a colored background: 10-15
-EXTRA: for 1-3 extra, i will try to give them a small accessory of your choosing, such as shoes, a bow or ribbon, bracelet, earrings, necklace, etc. But for 5-10 extra, i will try to dress them up in an outfit of your choosing. (amount of points depends on the detail of the outfit.)
2. YOU WILL PAY ONLY WHEN I FINISH THE COMMISION.
3. I will complete it within 5 days of your asking. If i have not finished it within the 5 days, i will apoligize sincerely, and try to console you with another picture. OR, if u offer to give me more time, i will finish it within that time. (Offered time cannot be less than 1 day.)
Hello!! My name is Natalie, but please, call me Nat. Or Snivy. Or XD. I like them all X3. I love many things, including Anime, Pokemon, Vocaloid, Doctor Who, All kinds of music (so much XD), and most of all, DRAWING!! Before I HAD a deviantART account, i would randomly search stuff to look at awesome art. And one day i stumbled upon this guy: (back then he was called Extvia :3). He is who truly inspired me (along with ) to create a dA account, and put my drawing "talent" to the test. I have had this account on dA for a whole TWO YEARS now, and Ive improved so much, along with making awesome friends! I have so many, but if i HAVE to name a few, here they are~:
Thank you so much for visiting my page! NOW, ON WITH THE SHOW!!~~